Hope everyone is having a grand day. I’m going to hop right into it today. So, Monday I started working out and I also changed my diet. I was never the athletic type, although sometimes I wish I was, so it would be easier for me to workout daily. For the past months I’ve been trying everything to lose weight without having to workout. Fasting, not eating red meat, eating brown rice and chicken, eating more veggies, drinking as much water as I could etc. And on top of all this I love food. Are you catching my struggles I hope so? But I’ve been praying that God continues to change my mind process for a better lifestyle. So I’m trying something new and fun, for now at least. So if you want to start something fun like a healthier lifestyle. I made a starter kit you’ll need when you start working out. Be inspired today and do something different and don’t forget to have fun. #behealthy #befit #workout
1. Reusable water bottle– that you could carry around with you.
2. Towels for when you become sweaty or if you take a shower at the gym (big and medium size)
3. Headsets to listen to music on your phone
4. Change of clothes if you plan on taking a shower at the gym
5. Good work out shoes
6. Lock for lockers
7. A gym bag to put all these things in.