Good morning everybody. I hope all is well, don’t let anyone or anything steal your joy today. I’m sorry its been a while. I didn’t get a chance to write at all last week, I’m currently working on another project as well. I’m so happy about it and I cant wait to share it with you all when the time is right. Anyways so another fun fact about me is I love makeup. Over the years I have been experiencing with different kinds of makeup from the cheapest ones to the most expensive ones. I usually shop at Target, Sephora, and Amazon for my makeup. So I wanted to share with you some really good inexpensive products that you could use.
- Nudes by Maybelline. Very good eyeshadow usually cost around $6 to $7. https://amzn.to/2pJTSPT
- Contour by wet n wild. I usually use this under my eyes. Usually cost around $4. https://amzn.to/2pKy072
- Lash Sensational by Maybelline. My eyelashes get on my nerves and this mascara works perfect. Usually cost around $7 to $8. https://amzn.to/2y7TQ8Y
- Sacha Buttercup setting powder. Usually cost around $20. https://amzn.to/2A0Y0Rj
- Finishing powder by Fit me. Usually cost around $7 to $8. https://amzn.to/2pIfxrp
- E.L.F cream contour pallette. Usually cost around $4 to $6. Can be found at target.
- Foundation by Fit me. Usually cost around $5 to $6. https://amzn.to/2RyxDca
Hope you enjoyed. Have a blessed day. You are already beautiful!!! Remember God is good all the time. #love #makeup #beauty #humble #God
*As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.