This turkey taco burger just screams try me. Its juicy and filled with so much flavor. It’s good and healthy eating that will make the family happy. So let’s jump right into the recipe.
1 pound turkey
¼ cup of cilantro
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian season
½ teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoon taco season
1 cup baby spinach
2 slices of pepper jack cheese
Grilled red onions
Dab of sour cream
- I mixed the ground turkey, cilantro, garlic powder, Italian season, and taco season together in one bowl.
- I divided the ground turkey into two sections. Then patted each section into nice size patties.
- I placed the patties into a pan with hot olive oil, and let them cook on each side for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Place 1 ½ slices of pepper jack cheese on each burger while still cooking, adding an additional 5 mins to cooking time on low heat, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Place a patty on a plate and dress it up with red onion, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and a dap of sour cream.
Serve and enjoy your meal. I did add some mustard for taste as well. It was very easy to make and fun to eat. Well hope you all are having a blessed week. Enjoy!! #food #taco #burger #nobun