So I wanted to bake some chicken, but I wanted to do something different than just regular baked chicken. So I thought why not stuff it with something that’s yummy and healthy. After 30 minutes of thinking what I should do, I decided to stuff the chicken with sweet peppers, spinach, and cheese. This stuffed chicken was absolutely amazing! It was everything I imagined and more. Since my boyfriend don’t eat chicken I decided to make turkey meatballs, and stuff them as well. This will be good to cook with just about any starch. Okay lets start cooking with Coya.
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time:30
10-12 sweet peppers
Half of onion
3 garlic cloves
Note: The seasonings I used was season salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder but p.s. use what seasoning you like
Also you’ll need:
4 nice size chicken breast
2lbs turkey meat
¼ cup Italian style bread crumbs
4 tablespoon of olive oil
- First you are going to prep. Cut up all your veggies that you are going to be using. Then you’ll dice your cheese as well.
- Season your chicken and slice a pocket into the chicken without slicing through the bottom or top. Set aside
- Season your turkey meat and add breadcrumbs. Set aside
- You are going to sauté the spinach, sweet peppers, onions, and garlic cloves in 1 tablespoon of oil. You’ll cook it for about 10 minutes on low.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil and rub the oil into the bottom of pan until its spreads all over. Set aside
- Once your veggies are finished, put your blocks of Jarlsberg and sharp cheddar cheese in veggie mixture
- Now stuff your meat with the cheese and veggie mixture!!
- Place in oven and cook you meat for about 25-30 mins or until pretty brown like mines.\
- Finally Enjoy
Enjoy the process! #food #cooking #chicken #turkeyballs