Oh-My-Gahh so I have been thinking about how to change different recipes to make it more fun cooking. So one of my favorite desserts in the world is cheesecake. YUM, I know!!!! I believe cooking is going to be the reason I start writing again. I’m praying this blog is the start to a new beginning for me. I’m starting to feel excitement with cooking again and I’m praying this leads to more excitement in my life. It feels good. So I made a vanilla oatmeal raisin crust cheesecake.
Prep Time: Not that long
Cook Time: 1 hour Ingredients:
Oreo Vanilla Cookies crumbs
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies crumbs
2 Tablespoons Sugar
6 Tablespoons Butter
16 oz Cream Cheese (softened to room temperature)
1 cups of Sugar
2/3 cups sour cream
1/2 maple extract
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 Large Eggs (room temperature)
Instructions Crust- Pre heat your oven to 325F
1. Crumble cookies to crumbs
2. Add butter
3. Add sugar
4. Mix together with fork
5. Add to your pan and press firmly out into bottom of pan.
6. Cook your crust for 20 mins
1. Add cream cheese to large bowl and mix it with you hand mixer or bowl mixer until smooth.
2. Add sugar, sour cream, salt, and both extracts and mix with mixer until creamy.
3. Add your eggs and mix it in.
4. Add your mixture to your crust
5. Place in oven for about 60 mins
6. Let it sit for about 2 hours and then place in your refrigerator for about 5 hours.
#cake #cheese #desserts #cooking #joy #baking
3 thoughts on “Cheesecake w/ Vanilla Oatmeal Raisin Crust”
Send a piece to Cali!
No problem! I don’t need anymore sweets. My sweet tooth came and went real quick lol.